Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Goodbye to summer.

This summer was a really great one. I was able to spend a lot of time with friends and family. There have been several favorite moments of this summer that I did not get a chance to share here. Summer tends to get busy so being behind my computer is usually the last thing I want to do, but I still want these small happenings to be documented here.

Sean and I traveled to upstate NY for Luke and Danielle’s summer barbeque. I did not take any pictures but we had such a good time! If you can remember we visited them in the spring and they are finally back in their house and are so happy to be home. The following day, Colleen threw a brunch for a Pampered Chef party and I ended up buying way too many things. But if there is anything I know I’ll use, it’s kitchen stuff. Here’s a few pictures I took at Colleen's brunch. I did so poorly taking pictures that weekend. I guess, I was too busy catching up ...

IMG_8026

Seriously, the best cheeses ever.

IMG_8017

IMG_8019 IMG_8018

IMG_8022

IMG_8025

Sean and I went to our local fair and had such a blast. We played games, ate entirely too much junk and enjoyed ourselves. It had been a couple of years since our last visit so we made sure to walk the entire fair to check out the games, vendors & food trucks.

IMG_8035

IMG_8041 IMG_8050

IMG_8042

IMG_8043 IMG_8044

IMG_8047

IMG_8052 IMG_8058

IMG_8059

My sister and her husband, Ben, threw their annual labor day barbeque and it was so nice to spend some time with my sister and my nephew. I didn’t take many pictures this weekend either but I did get a few that I love.

IMG_8065IMG_8067

IMG_8076 IMG_8072

One weekend we did a Sunday brunch with Cinthia at our favorite place to get sangrias, Tapas! Interesting enough (ok, maybe not that interesting) we first ordered mimosas and then quickly switched to what we usually get. I also had amazing churros as I can’t seem to not order when it's on the menu.

IMG_8084

IMG_8080 IMG_8082

IMG_8079

And this isn’t exactly an event but one of my favorite things about summer is that my most favorite fruit is in season. Strawberries are just so amazing in the summer. I am going to miss the heck out of summer strawberries. Goodbye summer. Until next year!

IMG_8423

IMG_8420

I hope you all enjoyed your summers too! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Summer is best lived. ;) You can always make posts later. I've never been to a Pampered Chef party. I need a pot and a pan... I'm a lazy cook. If it's not simple I tend to avoid it unless I'm doing something special. *btw your photos of your party were just as lovely as they always are*

    I so badly wanted to go to the fair. I even planned a photo shoot for that day, but she cancelled. I think next year I'll just go and make Dom model for me :) It looks like a wonderful time.

    I adore your family. Always. I can't believe how big he is.

    You and Cinthia eat the most pretty good! & I love Strawberries too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great summer memories with friends and family! Sometimes it's so nice to sit back and enjoy the moment and not worry about pictures. Yours are always so beautiful though! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you attended so many fun summer events! Every year I plan to do more but never get around to it.
    Time with family is always the best.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!