Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Winery days.

I mentioned not too long ago that I was surprised that we had not made it to the winery this year but we fixed that several weekends ago. We have many wineries in our area but we have our absolute favorite one which is our go to. Their wines are just so good.

On this particular day, we had plans to go to the winery & then grab lunch at a new restaurant but we ended up having way too much fun that we never left the winery. We started outside but this unseasonably warm weather is no joke and Cinthia (of all people!) requested that we go inside. There was a singer who sang songs that brought us back to our Dawson Creek & Cruel Intention days, lol. He was so good & we couldn’t help but to sing along. It was seriously such a fun & relaxing day and I cannot wait to do it again. Winter often seems long but I think days at a winery would make it so much more enjoyable & quite possibly shorter.

IMG_8426 IMG_8429

IMG_8432

IMG_8437 IMG_8438

IMG_8434 IMG_8433

IMG_8439

IMG_8444 IMG_8446
I hope you all had wonderful weekends! ♥

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go! Songs from Dawson's Creek and Cruel Intentions days would have kept me there too. And the wine, of course :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you two! The pictures are lovely (as always). I think I would've been singing my heart out too. You two should come up with a fall/winter list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I miss visiting wineries! So fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!