Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Scenes from Thanksgiving 2017

I am so behind on blog posts (over one month) and no matter how hard it seems that I try I can't seem to get up to date. Regardless, I'm going to skip to last weekend as I don't want to be posting about Thanksgiving one to two months after the fact.
I hope that I'll get up to date soon!

I can’t believe how quickly this year has flown by. Granted I say that every year but every year it seems to move even quicker than the year before. This Thanksgiving was different as my little sisters were not in attendance this year but it was still so special and I had an amazing time. My little nephew is walking and it was the cutest thing to see him walking about like a little man. And my niece could not stop calling my name as soon she entered my parent’s house. She was so excited to show me her painted nails as soon as she walked through the door and my sister said that she is a mini-me. Major compliment, haha.

With just Emma and me cooking this year it was a lot less chaos in the kitchen which I really liked, just don't tell my two other sisters. We had so much leftovers and I’m still eating food from that day, most likely will be this entire week. I mostly took pictures of the food (oops!) and the two I got with my family are not the greatest (which if I'm to be honest means that I look awful) but since I’ve been doing a Thanksgiving recap since I started the blog I’ll share the pictures I did take.

We saw a beautiful sunrise on our way to New York on Thanksgiving Day.

IMG_0578
IMG_0545
IMG_0836
IMG_0846

IMG_0818 IMG_0863

IMG_0830
IMG_0838

IMG_0867 IMG_0870

IMG_0871

IMG_0879 IMG_0875

Since we put up our tree the weekend before Thanksgiving it was so nice to come home & just put on the lights & not have to spend anytime during the long weekend decorating. I think instead of us doing the tree Thanksgiving weekend, we’ll do it the weekend before from now on. I’m so ready for all the holiday festivities now & hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving weekends too! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to write beautiful photos on every single post.

    Your thanksgiving sounds laid back and wonderful. I know we were texting about it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great food and even better fellowship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling! You're doing better than me. I've been behind since Spring! As always you capture the best memories! Love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!