Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

Bellagio Gardens.

Although, fall seems to be a thing of the past right now I can’t not share how beautifully the Bellagio in Vegas was decorated in October. To be honest, I don’t really have to do much writing because I believe that the pictures speak for themselves, and even they do not do it justice. The Bellagio decorates for every season and I wish I could see how it is decorated for Christmas in person. I can’t even imagine the amount of work, time and creativity that it takes to do all of this.

IMG_9883

IMG_9885
IMG_9886

IMG_9889 IMG_9891

IMG_9898

IMG_9904

IMG_9905 IMG_9920

IMG_9907

IMG_9917 IMG_9918

IMG_9921

IMG_9926

I have a few several more posts that I’ll share about our Vegas trip. I am aware that after a while one Vegas trip looks the same as the last but I’ve been sharing all our Vegas trips since 2010 so at this point, what’s the point of stopping? ;)

Hope you all have wonderful weekends and happy Friday! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love how the Bellagio decorates! We used to go every year for Eric's birthday before we had the boys. We have to get back there at some point. Your pictures turned out amazing! I hope you have a great weekend! Sierra ~ Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS beautiful! I would love to see how it looks during the Holidays as well (heck I'd just like to make it to Vegas - minus sitting in a plane during a layover).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really deserves to be appreciated, thanks for this kind of posts. Keep updating.

    Hindu Grooms and Brides

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only ever seen the Bellagio during the summer. But, OH MY GOSH, I need to go during another season!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!